This versatile wheelset is perfect for the Road Racer, Triathlete or Sportive enthusiast. Light, stiff, durable & incredibly aerodynamic due to Zipp’s famous dimpled pattern that allows smooth airflow across the rim’s surface. 11-spd compatible, Sapim CX-Ray spokes with external nipples. 18 spoke front & 20 rear, 850g front and 970g rear.
The S-Works + McLaren TT Helmet made its debut at the start of the 2012 Tour de France when worn by Omega-Pharma QuickStep riders Levi Leipheimer and TT World Champion Tony Martin. This is the fastest aerodynamic cycling helmet in the world, the result of an unprecedented investment in wind tunnel hours, computational fluid dynamics (CFD) modelling, and rider testing. With this project, we have taken our ability to measure and tune aerodynamics to a new level. For riders seeking the ultimate in aerodynamics, this helmet is now available in extremely limited quantities in early 2013 through select Specialized dealers and Cicli Sport is one of those dealers.
For more information please phone, email or call into the shop.
We also have a video of the helmets development on our Facebook page.
Specialized Body Geometry Fit with data capture now available at Cicli Sport.
The Cicli Sport Fit Room is now open! For details or to book an appointment with our qualified BG Fit Technician, Julie, use the contact details below.
Phone: 028 86 748748
Like Cicli Sport on Facebook and watch the BG Fit videos to see how Body Geometry Fit works.
Cycling legend Stephen Roche will officially open the new bike fitting room at Cicli Sport, Moneymore on Saturday 23th February 2013.
The first of its kind in Ireland, Cicli Sport will use the latest version of Specialized’s BodyGeometry FIT system. The Specialized BG FIT DATA Capture is a comprehensive fit philosophy created to help cyclists to ride longer, faster and in more comfort whilst reducing the risk of injury.
Stephen will open the new bike fit room at our Cicli Sport shop at approximately 1pm on Saturday 23rd February and we extend an open invitation to everyone.
On Sunday the 24th February, Cicli Sport are also delighted to announce that Stephen Roche will be participating in a charity Ride Out to raise funds for a local childrens’ cancer charity. Registration will commence at 9am on Sunday morning, with the Ride Out leaving the Cicli Sport shop at 10am.
The Ride Out is open to all with minimum registration donations of £10 or above.
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
- Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix saves weight and allows larger, deeper channelled vents
- 4th Dimension Cooling System w/ Mega Mouthport
- Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Ultralight Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit and comfort
- Instrap system minimises strap length and reduces strap contact for more comfort
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Lighter, low-profile buckle
- Quadruple in-moulded shells protect the foam and your head
- Patented clip-on matching colour visor included
- FACT carbon sole uses high modulus, unidirectional carbon fibre and TorsionBox construction to optimise stiffness and weight in our thinnest outsole yet: 12.0 stiffness index
- Full BG features in outsole and BG+ High Performance Footbed combine to reduce hot spots and improve knee/foot alignment
- Lightweight Boa® S1-M incremental zonal closure allows on-the-fly adjustments for a dynamic fit; L/R shoe forward rotating to tighten
- Two independent Boa® dials optimise closure in each zone: Top dial locks the ankle and heel down, while mid-foot dial snugs the arch and forefoot
- Replaceable high-strength braided steel lace
- Open-back lace guides for easy on/off
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed bolts for safety
- Light, tough, and water-resistant Micromatrix upper for supple comfort
- Ultra-vented tongue for breathability
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time, and Speedplay
Cicli Sport have received the first delivery of 2012 mavic wheels, See instore for prices.
The access to the Mavic Wheel-Tyre System performance: light and reliable – new
Entry level at Mavic never meant low end. This is even truer with this new Aksium, providing the Wheel-Tyre System benefits, previously reserved to our SSC wheels! New lighter rim (-60g), safe and durable Mavic Aksion tyres… At a very attractive price, the Aksium will make you ride better!
The lightest Ksyrium Equipe ever featuring impactful graphic design
Forget what you know about Ksyrium Equipe. This new version is down to an impressive 1690 g with a low inertia thanks to the rim extrusion. Available in black or white version to match with your bike.
1550 grams – High end technologies – Ksyrium
This wheelset features some of the most high end Mavic technologies, so far reserved to top of the line models: Fore drilling, ISM, Isopulse… All this to make sure you can enjoy the most responsive rides.
The best of Tracomp for multiperformance use
Rely on Tracomp technology for an instant energy transfer and on Zicral spokes for more versatility. This outstanding combination will boost your performance.
Race and time proven technologies
A consistent graphic design highlights the exclusive technologies developed year after year and gathered in the Ksyrium SL, such as ISM, Fore, Zicral, Isopulse…. A high performance wheelset you can rely on.
Pros’ responsiveness and light weight available for Multiperformance
As a demanding racer, you need a Wheel-Tyre System that can do it all: sturdy, stiff, aerodynamic, comfortable, durable… If this is your ride, the Ksyrium SLR is definitely the best Wheel-Tyre System.
COSMIC CARBONE SL
The best value aerodynamic wheelset, light and stiff
Cosmic Carbone SL features long time proven Mavic aerodynamics. But weight has not been put aside with one of the lightest clincher carbon rim to significantly reduce inertia. Yet available for any rider, road racers and triathletes!
COSMIC CARBONE SLE
The best value aero wheelset, further enhanced by Exalith and GripLink / PowerLink technologies – new
Cosmic Carbone SLE adds Exalith as well as our Yksion GripLink and PowerLink tyres to the long time proven aerodynamics of Cosmic Carbone SL. But weight has not been put aside with one of the lightest clincher carbon rim to significantly reduce inertia. Yet available for any rider, road racers and triathletes.
COSMIC CARBONE SLR
Technology and look of the Ultimate, into the most efficient clincher Wheel-Tyre System
The Cosmic Carbone SLR is the first aerodynamic clincher Wheel-Tyre System. Aerodynamics, light weight and rolling efficiency are its proven benefits. The exclusive Exalith technology enhances the braking efficiency and the overall look of this Wheel-Tyre System. Consistent SSC graphics.
Specialized are running a new promotion giving even better value for money. There are some incredible discounts being offered on selected Specialized bicycles including the Allez, Secteur and Tarmac.
For full detail call in store.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Specialized Red Ticket Promotion (”The Offer”) runs from 4th February until midnight GMT 29th April 2012.
2. The offer is only valid in store, at participating Specialized Dealers
3. The offer is valid on the following 2012 Specialized bikes: Allez 16, Allez 24, Allez Sport, Allez Elite, Tarmac, Tarmac Elite, Tarmac Comp, Secteur, Secteur Sport, Secteur Elite, Hardrock SE, Hardrock Sport disc, Crosstrail Limited,Crosstrail Pro, Ariel Comp Disc, Ariel Disc, Expedition Elite, Expedition Sport, Enduro Expert, Enduro, Camber Comp, Camber Elite and Camber Expert, Myka, Myka Sport Disc.
4. This offer is not valid with any other discount and /or offer.
5. Specialized reserves the right to withdraw, amend or suspend this offer at any time.
6. By buying into this offer, consumers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Promoter: Specialized UK Ltd, 29 Barwell Business Park, Leatherhead Road, Chessington, Surrey KT9 2NY.